Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not detecting 10 pin

I am having an issue wear the lane doesn't detect the 10 pin to send the machine into second ball cycle. The deck pad looks good. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should check for?

Are the bearings still intact at the deck posts?

Comment

have you tired to adjust the detector rod just to see if that would work?

Comment

Put the deck down at 270 (setting pins) check for bearings and stabilizers being lose or sloppy. ( As Griz mentioned) Then measure the scissors deck to the pin deck at the front and both right and left as far back on each side as you can (do NOT measure from the pin decks edge board just the pin deck surface) to see if you are even. Height should be roughly 7/8" to an 1" at all three points. ( But needs to be the same) If all this checks correctly then the guess would be a slightly out of adjustment detector rod.

Comment

Also dont forget to check the deck lift shaft for slop

Comment

Originally posted by JoelJoanis View Post
            Put the deck down at 270 (setting pins) check for bearings and stabilizers being lose or sloppy. ( As Griz mentioned) Then measure the scissors deck to the pin deck at the front and both right and left as far back on each side as you can (do NOT measure from the pin decks edge board just the pin deck surface) to see if you are even. Height should be roughly 7/8" to an 1" at all three points. ( But needs to be the same) If all this checks correctly then the guess would be a slightly out of adjustment detector rod.
            I like to keep mine at 15/16 of an inch by setting spacers on the pin deck and sitting the deck on them at 270 spotting new pins

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse