Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

deck lift hook cam bolts. (copy and paste, question is at the bottom.)

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deck lift hook cam bolts. (copy and paste, question is at the bottom.)

• Roscoe
      Roscoe

04-06-2005, 11:10 PM
      Re: 2:1 has loose deck lowering pin

Down@In:
      Scotch yoker studs come out from the cross conveyor side, so obviously you have a link machine. No pins on pin deck, no pins in moving deck, unhook sweep hook spring and use it to positively tie up sweep hook, so that it cannot hook.(MOST IMPORTANT). Then run machine so that you can remove the two bolts and step washers that hold the 2to1 main bearing to the 2to1 housing. Put the deck just on the deck holding hook then pry behind the eccentric, thus pulling the main bearing slightly out of the housing. This will give you clearance to remove stud. If new stud is loose in the housing, let me know and we will go further. Simply push eccentric back in and rebolt the the retainers.
      Roscoe
      • Flag
      • Like0

• Roscoe
      Roscoe

04-06-2005, 11:16 PM
      Re: 2:1 has loose deck lowering pin

Down@In:

Forgot to mention, thats the same procedure for replacing sheared off deck hook selector cam bolts.

IS this still the process for the bolts that snapped in side the deck lift crank? or do i have to pull the 2:1 out ?

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse