Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brunswick a2 budgeting

Anyone have a per machine multiplier for determining parts budget on A2 machines? long time ago it was.06 cents a game

If memory serves me correctly, Tom Schemm told me the national average was $500 - $550 per machine per year. I do not know how many lines that encompassed. After installing energy savers and a number of other mods on my machines, I was around $150 per machine per year. We were doing around 3200 lines per machine per year which works out to about $0.05 a line. This was from 2012 to 2017.
    Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Your average budget numbers will be much lower if the machines have been maintained well.
      The opposite will be true if they have been overlooked for a length of time.

Hopefully, you will be on the "if you need it, get it" budget.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Elevator & Pits

All this work just to clean under the elevator !!??? LOL A friend is replacing a number of his elevators as the left hand triangle plate brackets are breaking. Rather than...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Ball Wheel Belt Question

A friend was looking at his ball wheel belt which stated it was 208" long, (Pic 1). He was pretty sure that it is a B205 belt which should be 205" long. The answer...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
      Working...
      X