Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electrical problem

i'm having a problem with one pinsitter it keep blowing my 5 amp fuse i change motor start i unplugged motor, ball lift and selenoid my mag clutch and still blow my anybody have an ideal what is the problem i can use some help thank you

The high voltage fuse should only be 1 amp.
    The only items you didnt mention would be pin deck ballast, and motor contactor.

Comment

Is this a Japanese A2 pinsetter? The 5 amp fuse protects the low voltage circuits so you can ignore all the high voltage circuits for this. Unplug cannon plugs to bowlers cycle button, masking unit, manager's control, and power lift. Remove wires from terminal 13 and 14 of the time delay module, mark them so you don't get them mixed up, and tape them so they won't touch anything.

Now jumper terminals A and B in the 5 pin cannon receptacle. Either turn on the mechanic's override switch or jumper terminals B and C in the 3 pin cannon receptacle. A paper clip can be used as a jumper.

Turn it on. If the fuse doesn't blow, plug in one thing at a time until the fuse blows.

Comment

Originally posted by Wookie8662 View Post
        The high voltage fuse should only be 1 amp.
        The only items you didnt mention would be pin deck ballast, and motor contactor.
        I'm hoping this is a Japanese pinsetter and this is the low voltage fuse. Five amp would be the right fuse for that.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse