Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tune Up Plan

Hello. I was promoted to head mechanic about 5 or 6 months ago. A few problems here and there but nothing too severe. Anyway, my center only has 12 lanes so what i would like to do between now and December 1st is to perform a tune up on every lane. Im not sure exactly how to go about this process. Does anyone have a tune up worksheet or a plan of attack that they can share with me? Im trying to plan ahead and be able to predict any major repairs that might be lurking on the horizon. Thanks for your time.

A few summers ago I helped an owner with 10 machines which were very poorly maintained for many years and had received little or no maintenance in the last several years. They were BAD !! I generated these checklists to survey the machines and then correct the worst things first: jam switches, oil levels, clutches, very bad belts, rake hook & stop adjustments. Folks have commented that this is too extensive. Well I had to do something and I wanted it documented so we knew what we had done. You need two people to do this efficiently. One to run and unplug the machine, one on the floor to check those items. It takes 30 - 45 minutes to complete the checklist. Then go back and hit the worst things as I have indicated.

Checklist Inspection Rev2.pdf Checklist Inspection Rev2.docx Checklist Inspection Global.pdf Checklist Inspection Global.docx

Here are a few other checklists folks have posted on this site:

Checklist Call Sheet.xls Checklist Night.pdf Checklist Night.doc

My checklist to record stops during bowling at the front desk or by the pinchaser:

Checklist Call Sheet 2.xls

ALL Files Scanned with MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Version 3.8.3.2965 and AVAST INTERNET SECURITY Version 19.7.2388

The manuals also have good checklists and schedules to approach your problem.

Good luck

Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Thank you for the response. The docs you uploaded are extremely helpful and will be put to good use. This site is really a lifesaver.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Elevator & Pits

All this work just to clean under the elevator !!??? LOL A friend is replacing a number of his elevators as the left hand triangle plate brackets are breaking. Rather than...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Ball Wheel Belt Question

A friend was looking at his ball wheel belt which stated it was 208" long, (Pic 1). He was pretty sure that it is a B205 belt which should be 205" long. The answer...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
      Working...
      X