Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video on what causes the Brunswick a-2 pin setter to be stuck in 180

So I’ve gone through all the steps to figure out why my machine is stuck in a 180. Ive had no luck getting to out of this position please is there any videos that can help me troubleshoot this issue thank you.

You have to ask yourself the question, "Is it waiting on pins to be delivered to the deck?" If yes then why is pin flow interrupted? If not, then You might have lost the roller that contacts the protrusion on the indexing cam or the long link is not locking into position to send the full deck signal by way of the 180 interlock link. The adjustment may be off a smidge

It could also be in the clutch reset linkage, missing an x-pin somewhere <usually the link to the strike cam follower>, or a belt off. It surely is something simple but hidden in plain sight.

Comment

The cause of the 180 is the machine doesnt have 10 pins ready to be set on the lane surface.
      The machine has a problem somewhere that is keeping it stopped at 180, instead of restarting and running through the cycle.

The causes are numerous and can be almost anywhere between the turret and the gearbox.

Comment

He didn't indicate whether there are 10 pins in the deck, just that it won't come out of 180. If that is the case, look at the 180 degree turret interlock (Complaint #39 and Adjustment #12) both in the manual. Or possibly Adj.#44 the full deck-moving deck interlock adjustment. Could also be as simple as the interlock probe on the 5 chute needs a slight tweak.

More info would be a bigger help for us to help you.
        Ignorance is Bliss!

Comment

DSCF1698.JPG

The red paint is on the 180 interlock link. Yours probably doesn't have red paint. Push that link forward toward the foul line and see if the pinsetter completes the cycle. If it does, does it set pins or an empty deck?

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse