Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a while since anyone posted about creepy speed

Looking to slow my GBs and elevators. Just wondering if anyone has any Grainger numbers for the 3" GB and the 2" elevator pulleys (If I have those dimensions right?) It's a Bowlero center, so going through Grainger is pretty much my only option for the savings.

Here you go. Advanced search works very well. Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Grainger tends to be expensive for cast iron fixed bore sheaves. What size motor pulley are you running now?

Comment

Please go to the search tab in the upper right corner of the page and do a search: Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed All the info is in this post. And yes Maintenance, is misspelled.

Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Thanks Mickey. I'll check that out. 9Nman, I'm running the jetback pulleys right now (I believe they're jetback speed, anyway).

Comment

12-502410 is a 6.25" with 3" elevator drive. The step down from that is a 5.25 with the same 3" elevator drive. If you are running 60:1 worm shaft and wheels in the gear box then I don't recommend slowing them down anymore. If you are running the 27:1 worm set then the smaller is your ticket but there are far more of the larger pulleys in our company and switching the worm sets are a better, all be it more costly solution. If you wish, you can PM me and we can discuss it further as I'm with the same company in Augusta, Ga. You can dial direct to my center and ask for me by this screen name if you like.

P.S. My elevators run a 2.25" for the cross drive as apposed to the 3" which slowed my pin wheels down so much that I have PJ in PG's out the wazzooo as well as head first pins falling out of the PW. I'm going back to 3 for that 1 but 40 takes a minute to get done.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse