Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch whacked

I cannot wait to go to Steve's school; however, Lane 17 decided to break off a clutch lever. The on-duty pinchaser replaced the lever and re-adjusted the clutch (he did this pretty well in the past). He said the clutch is rattling bad, still. If he adjusts it either way, it will not stop properly.

So... what is eaten up in there and how hard will it be to rebuild? I have a full house tournament at 1PM tomorrow. I can get to the bowling center at 6AM...

Re: Clutch whacked

12-862138 clutch lever support kit. If you don't have one on it, you might need one. If you do have it, you may need to adjust it.

Comment

If you see the clutch lever moving alot with the rattle, your worm shaft is most likely worn causing the drive disc assy to jump around.
      Do you have clutch support kits?
      If you find your worm shaft worn, you will be replacing it, And the drive disc also.
      Inspect the other parts as well to see if any need replacing...

Mike
      DO A NEAT CLEAN JOB, AND FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. THE ONLY WAY TO WORK.

Comment

Is that the grey metal bracket that can be installed on top of the clutch lever? If so, what is the proper adjustment (I have a few... but never adjusted one).

Comment

Proper adjustment is where the clutch shoes ride in the middle and don't touch either side of the drive disc.
          Find it http://www.bowltech.com/content/btub...141#Post266141

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• PKMech
            GB Clutch Problems
            by PKMech
            Have a clutch that stops at 270 when spotting new pins. It also chatters when the yoke is engaged with the clutch drive pulley. The chattering stops when the clutch is at all...
            10-24-2009, 12:00 AM
          • Matt
            Clutch Is going wacko
            by Matt
            I have a machine that will just reset automaticly when it is running and after it does that it just keeps cycling by itself wont stop until i adjust the clutch again and it will...
            01-10-2002, 09:48 AM
          • shockzone
            gear box clutch
            by shockzone
            hi everyone i hope you can help i have a a's and one lane i cant adjust the gear box clutch up the right way when i do the machine goes in to cont. cycle i have to adjust it about...
            12-31-2011, 08:05 PM
          • KWagner
            Clutch Lever Problem...
            by KWagner
            I have one lane where the clutch lever is getting a little stuck on the clutch assembly. It kinda gets stuck when it goes down a tad on the roller. You have to push the clutch...
            02-06-2007, 12:09 AM
          • kingpin77
            clutch not disengage at 0
            by kingpin77
            well the problem is it does no disengage at 0. i replaced the turret, cc, and replace the clutch. and i cleaned and rebuilt the clutch lever assembly. and now it wants to keep...
            08-08-2009, 07:44 AM

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
          Working...
          X