Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch whacked

I cannot wait to go to Steve's school; however, Lane 17 decided to break off a clutch lever. The on-duty pinchaser replaced the lever and re-adjusted the clutch (he did this pretty well in the past). He said the clutch is rattling bad, still. If he adjusts it either way, it will not stop properly.

So... what is eaten up in there and how hard will it be to rebuild? I have a full house tournament at 1PM tomorrow. I can get to the bowling center at 6AM...

Re: Clutch whacked

12-862138 clutch lever support kit. If you don't have one on it, you might need one. If you do have it, you may need to adjust it.

Comment

If you see the clutch lever moving alot with the rattle, your worm shaft is most likely worn causing the drive disc assy to jump around.
      Do you have clutch support kits?
      If you find your worm shaft worn, you will be replacing it, And the drive disc also.
      Inspect the other parts as well to see if any need replacing...

Mike
      DO A NEAT CLEAN JOB, AND FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. THE ONLY WAY TO WORK.

Comment

Is that the grey metal bracket that can be installed on top of the clutch lever? If so, what is the proper adjustment (I have a few... but never adjusted one).

Comment

Proper adjustment is where the clutch shoes ride in the middle and don't touch either side of the drive disc.
          Find it http://www.bowltech.com/content/btub...141#Post266141

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse