Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cross conveyor drive belts

Why are there 2 cross conveyor drive belts, a v-belt and a round one? Does the round one require different idler pulleys? I also noticed that the round ones are a little shorter.
    Nick

Re: cross conveyor drive belts

Earlier model machines use the round belts, later models use the v-belts. they should fit either machine, as long as all of the pulleys are matched to the belt.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken there is different pulleys, but I've used round on V pulleys with no problems so should be safe either way with round.
      Call if you need help. I may not answer but I will return your call when I get back. 757-653-7230

Comment

i agree, even though i replaced all my pulleys to the round type, i prefer the round ones because v belt if they start wearing down then the belt residue gets all over the place, round ones dont have that issue, they cost a bit more but i think it is worth it
        If the same thing happens more than once, You got a problem

Comment

I have never seen the round type of pulley! Where are they listed, in the green brunswick parts book?
          Nick

Comment

E65 page 142 12-400209 for round belts, 12-400221 for V belts.

Comment

I use Gates 6878 in place of round belts. Even on the round pulleys they work pretty good and dont make a mess if they do get shredded.
              Brent V
              Hi-tech Repairs-Duck tape & ty raps

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse