Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More A2 Video

I am going to have 5 or 6 videos posted here shortly of our yearly maintance of the A2 machines. sorry I have not posted a while but nothing is breaking. hope you all like these and please post ideas or Q's. I have gear box clutch on and off videos, turret clutch on and off, and a small oil of the machine video. here is one I finally got to post.

I am not sure if that worked. if you would like just go to youtube and type in "Darin Helbling" in the search box and you should find it

Thanks,
    Darin

Thanks for posting video! I know several mechanics that benefit from watching a task get done, as apposed to reading it, or being told. I actually do a few steps differently, but always helpful to see it done another way to get same result. Everthought of holding some parts closer to camera for viewing? When it comes to what to look for in facings worn or bronze clutch pulley holes worn? I must finish with, it was a great little disassembly video.

Comment

1. What are the part names of 'this guy' and 'that thing'...etc... (lol)

2. Did you use a GoPro Hero with the head mount?

I like the way you shot this, makes it seem like I'm right there doing the work.

Comment

Yea part names I am sorry but when shooting I just brain fart to make sure I get the video with in 10 minutes and I do point them out to try and help so they can look it up if they need to. I just purchased a 2nd gopro Hero 2 for racing but I got the outdoor edition instead of motorsport to get different attachments and I saw the head band and gave it a try and these videos are the result. It took a few shoots to get the correct angle down so you can kinda see what I am doing but it was a bit difficult to move to give the viewer an angle. my other 5 videos also are good but I do not get the names of the parts down. Not going to lie but it is tough to have your mind set on taking it apart as you talk about what you are doing and with my experiance on the machines I am getting to know most of the parts but other than that I can take it apart and put it to back the way it was with the manual from the 60's green book or buy looking at the machine next to me.

Comment

Yeah I know, it ain't easy trying to remember to mention all the part names while you are concentrating on making sure what you are shooting is in frame and trying to talk and trying to do the work all at the same time! Sometimes I think it would be easier to have someone else do the camera stuff.

Comment

Great video...although I do not recommend using a washer on the worm shaft. There is a flanged nut available for that location. Washers can end up destroying the threads on the end of the worm shaft. Other than that...darn good video. Nice job.
            TSM & TSM Training Development
            Main Event Entertainment
            480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

i need to get back on my turret removal presentation :/
              [email protected] | jsebeny <--YouTube | Cell: 309-275-2453

Comment

we really need a like button

Comment

Thanks amechwannabe. Just trying to help people and some what make a name for my self. Even if the videos are not the best but I do hope they help people.

Comment

great job mazdaAspec i really enjoy watching your videos thanks
                    scottlachlan

Comment

Steve
                      PPP has a clutch cone saver that they sell. It is a nylon ring that goes inbetween the snout of the cone and the flange nut. I have been using them for awhile now and really like what i've seen from them. They work great

Comment

Yep...Brunswick sold something similiar to that some years back. They deformed over time and changed the clutch adjustment. Not too much but enough to be annoying. However, according to PPP...this washer will not do that. One nice thing about this spacer is that it will not harm the threads on the worm shaft. Makes it worthwhile trying to see if it will work as advertised. I will be trying a few within a few months myself.
                        TSM & TSM Training Development
                        Main Event Entertainment
                        480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse