Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 pin

If the 5 pin falls in the chute when the deck is down it is not releasing the new rack when the deck comes back up. If i lift the 5 pin out and drop it again it works fine. Any help would be appreciated.

You may want to check the dimensions of the pin release lever. Here is a link to the document.

http://www.bowltech.com/forums/showt...se-Lever-Setup
    TSM & TSM Training Development
    Main Event Entertainment
    480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

If that checks out make sure your restricted drop interlock is adjusted correctly and make sure your interlock probe is not bent and has enough room to slide under the blocking fingers

Comment

Check inside the 5 pin chute, make sure there in not a hole or rough spot in the back of the chute for the pin base to get hung up on. You can also put a little grease or oil on the end of the RH blocking finger. NEVER put any lubricant on the LH finger. Make sure the RH finger adjustment is made properly. You need proper spring tension on the finger to lift it with the pressure of the 5 pin pushing the probe against the blocking finger.
        (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Comment

Steve has information on adjusting the RH blocking finger. Maybe he will post it.
          (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Comment

Link to the adjustment...http://www.bowltech.com/forums/showt...ing-finger-adj
            TSM & TSM Training Development
            Main Event Entertainment
            480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

When it does this, see if the blocking finger is up and out of the way.

If the finger is clear, then the pin itself is hanging up in the chute like popeye said.

Jap A-2's had a problem with blowing out the bottom of the 5-pin chute where the butt sits.

Comment

Originally posted by jim_long View Post
                Jap A-2's had a problem with blowing out the bottom of the 5-pin chute where the butt sits.
                It wasn't JUST the Jap's that had that problem. Over time any chute will do this. May not be real noticeable at first, other than a pin hanging up every once in a while, but over time the crack gets bigger and spreads and the pin hanging up gets worse.
                You don't have to be crazy to do this job...But it helps!

Comment

Originally posted by cuda96 View Post
                  It wasn't JUST the Jap's that had that problem. Over time any chute will do this. May not be real noticeable at first, other than a pin hanging up every once in a while, but over time the crack gets bigger and spreads and the pin hanging up gets worse.
                  I agree but it seems more apparent on jap A2 as virtually all of my old A's have no worn areas at the bottom of the chute.
                  My father told me to never get old...I should have listened!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse