Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having issues when the table is setting pins all pins are falling. I have checked pork chops and springs everything seem to be good where should i start?

Check that the spacers are not missing on the Distributor track brackets, stopping the full swing of the cups, i,e; no bind with the r/cell, look for shiny rub marks

Frank
    always doing my best.

Comment

This is a little late, but were the cups turning all the way (i.e. normally)? If they were, you might want to check to make sure you don't have a pillow block broken on one of the main table shafts coming out of the motor. Also check your spotting rod to make sure the nut isn't loose. If the cups aren't turning normally, then check to make sure a respot cell hasn't come apart or broke and is hitting a cup or pin deflector. Those are good places to start.
      Experience: Currently Help Maintain 44 82-30s and 50 82-70s.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
      seems like pms were not done in a long time
      and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...
      Working...
      X