Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo Motor Start Relays

We haven't had much luck with the newer start relays we've been getting for 82-30 combo motors. They make sort of a cricket type sound when running and the motor coasts periodically causing problems. Has anybody had good luck with any certain start relays on 82-30 combo motors? We thought about trying the adjustable Lewus relays as we have one of those that has worked for years on an 82-70 National combo motor but wanted to know if there were any other options out there. Thanks.
    Experience: Currently Help Maintain 44 82-30s and 50 82-70s.

I haven't seen anything any good really. Might try the Bowl Tronics ones. Why not just clean up your old switches?

Comment

We have a couple other ones we can try so we are going to do that to see if anything works better. And it's not the switches that are the problem, it's the plastic collars for the centrifugal mechanisms that are wearing out and we don't have any spares left and can't find any anywhere. Once they get so worn they just don't work good enough and we start having motor problems.

Comment

Louie I think I might have some of those collars and or complete assemblies laying around here. I will be happy to look for you. I know I have at least 1 or 2 new switches.

Comment

Originally posted by mechanic8230 View Post
          Louie I think I might have some of those collars and or complete assemblies laying around here. I will be happy to look for you. I know I have at least 1 or 2 new switches.
          That would be great. It's not only the collars that wear out but the metal pieces around it also. The little metal tips wear out where they come together which then starts wearing the collar so we would actually need both the collar and metal pieces that go with it. Even used ones would work as long as they aren't worn much. If you have any PM me and maybe we can work out a deal. Thanks.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
          seems like pms were not done in a long time
          and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
          Working...
          X