• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just click on the little white box behind his ID
    I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Originally posted by PJ View Post
      Just click on the little white box behind his ID
      Well, crap - I did everything BUT that! No matter we exchanged emails, but thanks for pointing that out! I feel kinda dumb for not even noticing that - lol
      I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

OK Im a little late but I did run 32 lanes of Zot chassis. we had to to interface with BESX scoring. I am talking out loud here, when ever my chassis had a High V it would not work at all. It had to be sent back under warrenty to reset it . After the warranty ran out I did repair one myself. That was in 2013 to 2015. Unless Zot reworked them Here is what I do not understand how you can have a High V issue. Now we had Low V issues that are like what you are describing. So if you can reply does the High V light come on then you can reset it??
        One other thing to make sure you have good contact on Your J box terminals. You can buy replacements fromQAMF if they are burnt. I used a small pocket screw driver to bend the tabs in to make full contact. Of Course UNPLUG pinsetter.
        Later Chief.
        PS mis my 30.s I now have 2 years on GSX. FYI 8230 center was sold due to land worth more then business.

Comment

yes H/V press ball 1-2 button.....then H/V light turns off cycle machine all good for a while like sometimes a day or a month just depends. I will make sure to recheck J-Strip connections. thanks

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A / A2s - Rearwalls

James asked for pics of the rear walls. A mechanics nightmare !!! Going to need to loose some weight before working behind these babies. Note: the Rear Low volt control switch...

Brunswick/Kegel tongs...

Just noticed that Brunswick and Kegel tongs are different where you line them up for timing has anyone noticed this am I missing something?...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...
          Working...
          X