Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMF 82-30 running out of time??

Im brandon and im a mechanic for orchards lanes in lewiston idaho 83501. recently ive had about 4 machines start to run out of time. (table coming down on sweep.. or table runs down after a cycle finish) things like that. i thought it was just going to be a connection issue. so i have cleaned all connection in the j- strip chassis and all motor switches. I have also switched chassis as well. Some machines are more frequent and others more intermittent. right now just looking to get some ideas where the issue could be. thank you for all of the assistance.

-Brandon Mech

Do you still have all your table wiring for a X cycle?If you do,since you have already been in there.Pull #27 in the J box and see if the problem goes away.If it does,then you would need to check your table/respot cell wires for shorts.

Comment

No. We have updated the scoring system and no longer need/use the table wiring for X cycle. but i will check for shorts in my wiring for the cam switches again to see if i have missed something. thank you for reply. i will keep you updated.

Comment

Could possibly be your combo motors are drifting slightly?Check your sweep and table motors that they are braking properly.If thats not it,not only check your cam switch wiring (table and sweep),but also your switch adjustments.I have seen table switch wiring TA1 and TA2 do weird stuff.These particular wires get awfully damaged overtime.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Elevator & Pits

All this work just to clean under the elevator !!??? LOL A friend is replacing a number of his elevators as the left hand triangle plate brackets are breaking. Rather than...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Ball Wheel Belt Question

A friend was looking at his ball wheel belt which stated it was 208" long, (Pic 1). He was pretty sure that it is a B205 belt which should be 205" long. The answer...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
        Working...
        X