Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMF 82-30 Chassis questions??

I am new to this forum, And new to bowling world. I volunteered to help out at my local Elks club in Portland Oregon.
    We have 8 bowling lanes AMF 82-30 Pinspotter. We have modified chassis (from what I have learned so far). The chassis have a Mitsubishi FX1S PLC controlling the chassis.

Has anyone seen this before?
    I would like to find schematics of a PLC controlled chassis? Inputs and outputs??
    What do the switches, labeled B, S, T?? B=elevator S=Sweep T=Table ??

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by TPfunder View Post
    I am new to this forum, And new to bowling world. I volunteered to help out at my local Elks club in Portland Oregon.
    We have 8 bowling lanes AMF 82-30 Pinspotter. We have modified chassis (from what I have learned so far). The chassis have a Mitsubishi FX1S PLC controlling the chassis.

Has anyone seen this before?
    I would like to find schematics of a PLC controlled chassis? Inputs and outputs??
    What do the switches, labeled B, S, T?? B=elevator S=Sweep T=Table ??

Thanks in advance.
    I’ve only worked on 82-70’s I’m assuming B = Backend (it’s P for Pit on a 82-70) S = Sweep and T = Table, I’m assuming those switches turn off and on the motors related to those assembly’s.
    * this space left blank intentionally *

Comment

Where are you finding the labels. Are these on the switches themselves or on the PLC? Just don't want to jump to conclusions.

Here are a couple links to 8230 manuals. You can find switch identification in these. Post back if these don't answer your question or if you need more help. There are a few other posts on here about this type of setup. Sounds interesting.

http://joebullisproshop.com/Manuals/8230Electrical.pdf

http://www.bowltech.com/forum/pinset...751#post321751

Comment

Thanks for the manuals.. Much appreciated.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse