Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doubling 5pin

back with more questions....todays is....one machine has had frequent stops for the 5 being doubled...eventually I saw the cause...if the table is down when filling the 9 and 5 cups, the pin dropped at the turn pan slides, and literally catches up to the pin going into the five...and falls in before an index can happen...I have cleaned the belt, and the pins...helped a bit...I have a whitish looking distributor belt, where most, but not all of the other machines have a black belt...seems more tacky....is it that simple, or is there some other things to look into? thanks as always!

Yes, it can be that simple. Having a good tacky belt is very important for the reason you stated. We usually put black gripper belts on that Stahls Seventys sells (030-007-633-TG). But any good tacky belt will help eliminate that problem. I wouldn't try anything else until you get a good belt on there and see how it runs.
    Experience: Currently Help Maintain 44 82-30s and 50 82-70s.

Comment

thanks for the input...I have a machine that sees less action, that has a black belt and will try swapping them...I do have a couple others with the whitish belt, and so far no similar issues...

Comment

Ya, you shouldn't get any sliding at all when the pins fall onto the distributor with the table down. If you do then your belt is too slick. Good luck!
        Experience: Currently Help Maintain 44 82-30s and 50 82-70s.

Comment

sometimes if you flip the belt over it will work until you get a replacement. It worked for me on the white belts.
          Later Chief

Comment

flipping the belt worked great, thanks!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Upgraded Motor Contactor

Hey all. Just had a motor contactor go on one of our machines. I remember seeing new cube relays or solid state contactors we could replace them with. Anybody got a part number...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
            Working...
            X