Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klixon problem!

Does anybody know of a problem wehr the Klixon of the General Elektric sweepmotor doesn´t shuf off! Chaning the Klixon did not solve the problem.
    Thank you in advance for your kind support.

Re: Klixon problem!

sounds like it's wired up incorrectly check wiring with another motor you know works
    There be those who can, those who will, those who have, and those who just crap on and on about it.

Comment

I have never had one go bad. only brake. what is the problem? more info please Later Chief

Comment

Years ago, on the 30's I worked on, if they tripped very often, they would weaken and trip under less load.
        Almost all of the time, if they are bad, they will be an open circuit and the motor will not run at all.
        So, I agree with kaptin.
        This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse