Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start Switch Quick Fix

Guys. Does anyone remember who makes the start switch quick fix? We had one at some point but cannot be found. UGH !!!
    Sure could have used it last night.

Re: Start Switch Quick Fix

Do you mean the machine will not turn on? Or is it the cushion plank switch?
    Old and obsolete? It's new to me!

Comment

Sorry I should have been more clear... The cushion plank start switch...

Comment

In France Vantage sells them, part number: V223 emergency pit switch
        82/30' S and me, it is a long story

Comment

THANKS Bruno... I'll try and find it through Vantage here in the USA.

Comment

Quick fix.....disconnect the wires and run the machine off the trigger.......if the trigger fails put the wires back on.

Comment

Why would it be needed? As mentioned above I thought the scoring system could trigger the machine. Or couldn't the microswitch be replaced relatively quickly? As a last resort you could get someone to sit behind the machine and use two wires clipped to the switch terminals and trigger the machine manually. You could even do it from the chassis.
              Old and obsolete? It's new to me!

Comment

King only 4 of my machines have the triggers installed right now. We still use the start switch on the board. I am slowly getting them converted. The quick fix is a by-pass that installs in seconds instead of the 10-15 mins it takes to replace the switch. It is a VERY handy lil tool.

Comment

It is V223 here in the States too Page 77 of the 2006 Vantage catalog. Thanks again Bruno

Comment

I' m happy to help you Burgh, yes i have same Vantage catalog
                    Have you the free shirt Vantage ? ( with nice girl )........

Bruno.
                    82/30' S and me, it is a long story

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse