X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chassis running Continously

No matter what Machine I put this Chassis on CR1 is pulled in
    Machine can be not running put this chassis on and it runs

Check the wires and terminals on J36 and J37 in the chassis. If those two terminals short together it will turn CR1 on. Also make sure one or both aren't grounding.

Louie
    Experience: Currently Help Maintain 44 82-30s and 50 82-70s.

Comment

Originally posted by Louie_IV View Post
      Check the wires and terminals on J36 and J37 in the chassis. If those two terminals short together it will turn CR1 on. Also make sure one or both aren't grounding.

Louie

No Don't see a problem there

Isnt J36 J37 to do with Instruct o Mat

Comment

Originally posted by Nev View Post
        Isnt J36 J37 to do with Instruct o Mat
        Yes, when they're grounded.
        Regards,

Billy T
        [email protected]

Comment

If you turn the "B" switch off in the back or the masking unit switch, does the chassis turn off?
          Experience: Currently Help Maintain 44 82-30s and 50 82-70s.

Comment

Originally posted by Louie_IV View Post
            If you turn the "B" switch off in the back or the masking unit switch, does the chassis turn off?
            No?

Comment

CR1 contacts are welded closed.

Comment

Sorry No the open when chassis removed from the cradle

Comment

If problem stays with chassis ...
                  Make sure PR5 relay (instruct-o-mat) doesn't energize and contacts are open before and after plugging chassis into machine.
                  If CR1 becomes energized and PR5 is not then CR1 coil circuit (to J36) is wrong or T2 secondary circuit (to J37) is wrong.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse