Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.E.S pinsetters

Does anyone know anything at all about the SES pinsetters? I need any type of settings check list that I can get my hands on. adjustments and such. Just got tossed from A2's into trying to figure out these things.
    If its still broken, guess it wasnt in the parts budget.

Z

I don't know anything about them but there is a manual available for download. Probably get you started if you don't have it already.

http://www.brunswickbowling.com/down...900001-000.pdf

Edit.

Sorry Z. May have jumped the gun. If you're talking about the German company S.E.S. this probably won't help you although i have seen some interface diagrams in different scoring manuals. Looks like there are a couple different models available. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Comment

thanks EX. the basic machine is identical. the scoring is a whole nother deal but basic settings and adjusments are really what I'm after and training someone for over there so I don't have to live there and can get back to my A2's.
      If its still broken, guess it wasnt in the parts budget.

Z

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse