Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any gilmac parts out therey

anyone have any service parts for a gilmac? primarily i am looking for the span scale, and a 1.375 drill bit the drill bit is the most important item i need, mine walked away sometime over the last month and i cannot install 1.375 slugs without it. willing to pay a decent price for a good bit, anyone have an old gilmac they have for a reserve?

The best advice I can give you is to watch E-Bay, Craig's List, etc.. The last time I checked E-Bay there was an entire Gil-Mac drill but the price was higher than I thought it was worth. -- JohnP

Comment

The same Triggerman from BBE?

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
      Working...
      X