No announcement yet.

any gilmac parts out therey

Adsense Classic 1

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any gilmac parts out therey

anyone have any service parts for a gilmac? primarily i am looking for the span scale, and a 1.375 drill bit the drill bit is the most important item i need, mine walked away sometime over the last month and i cannot install 1.375 slugs without it. willing to pay a decent price for a good bit, anyone have an old gilmac they have for a reserve?

The best advice I can give you is to watch E-Bay, Craig's List, etc.. The last time I checked E-Bay there was an entire Gil-Mac drill but the price was higher than I thought it was worth. -- JohnP

The same Triggerman from BBE?

Adsense Classic 2

Haven't actually done any welding for years, so I was up to the challenge when I found this machine that was having problem setting the head pin.
      Someone had welded this...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...