Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vise CS Hybrid ball plug

Love the plug because the hardness is similar to the ball, cuts down and drills easily but seems very hard to mix and get consistent results...looking for a video on mixing ... plenty of replies from people on another site how great it is and how to mix but I certainly have my doubts since no one can produce a video. The only very good results I have had seems when I mix very small amounts...plugging large holes is one of the selling points.Anyone seen a video?

I use this plug on a daily basis and have no problems at all. I never got a chance to shoot a video because you need two hands for mixing.
    Mixing upto 50 ml harder and 50 ml plug is all you need for a 1½ thumb hole 2¾ deep. Mix slowly in figure 8 style until you feel the cub getting warm (less than a minute).
    Put the mixing stick in the hole and pour it on the stick. In this case you have no air bubbles.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinchezr View Post
      I use this plug on a daily basis and have no problems at all. I never got a chance to shoot a video because you need two hands for mixing.
      Mixing upto 50 ml harder and 50 ml plug is all you need for a 1½ thumb hole 2¾ deep. Mix slowly in figure 8 style until you feel the cub getting warm (less than a minute).
      Put the mixing stick in the hole and pour it on the stick. In this case you have no air bubbles.
      Well I appreciate your input but I've not seen good results with any consistency.Mixing larger amounts like that seems to cause it to heat up too fast so either it's not mixed enough and has white swirls or if I try to mix SLIGHTLY faster way to many bubbles... I suppose I can use it to repair some pin decks.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jet Back, A2 - Warning Signs

After a post about electrical box orientation, I went into a "Marking Frenzy". Most of these displayed were already on, (on front and rear of machine), but added several...

Brunswick/Kegel tongs...

Just noticed that Brunswick and Kegel tongs are different where you line them up for timing has anyone noticed this am I missing something?...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick Selenium Rectifier "A's"

With the help of James and exMech, I converted my old Jet Back rectifiers to a Silicon Bridge Rectifier. Most of my old ones were 60 years old. The magnetic clutches were changed...

"Tablejam changes a distributor belt"

My first video upload in awhile.

I thought it would be fun to see me changing a distributor belt.

This machine had a waffle belt on it but started having...

Auto OOR..

Didn't think I'd ever like these. Now, especially in a FEC, they are one of my favorite mods. Here are the ones I made for our center. Hooks were made from stock from my scrap...
      Working...
      X