Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haus Resurface Motor

We are looking for motors for our older Haus resurfacer. Just had one rebuilt and was very expensive. Serial Number is SN2023 and the motor model no as far as i can tell is U1H8PF25 Japan Servo Co. Any suggestions welcome.

By older I assume you mean the first generation?

I'm not sure which motors these used. Perhaps post a picture of the nameplate and we can help you find a suitable replacement.

Japan Servo Co was bought out by Nidec Servo Corporation. I did a quick search on the what you thought was the model number and found support that this is the model number but I didn't find anything further on it. This is where your current motor nameplate may help find a replacement. You may also be able to reach out to Nidec and see if they have help identifying a replacement.

I believe the second generation models use Oriental Motor Co model 51K40GN-AW2 with a 5GN9KA gearbox but don't quote me on that. I'm not sure if these are direct replacement for the first generation machines as they may require a different controller. You can find information on these with a google search. You can also find these for a little over $100 or I saw one on eBay for around $80. Again, I'm not sure if these are compatible with your resurfacer.

The 2nd generation are being offered by Innovative Bowling Products. They may just try to sell you the newer model but you can contact them and see if they can help.

Post back with more on your motor if you would like more help finding the replacement. There are probably suitable replacement motors but we need to know more about the motor before we can tell that. Out of curiosity and only if you don't mind saying, what did they charge to rebuild the one you have?

http://innovativebowling.com/Haus-Re...ries_c_39.html

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Oriental-Mo...-/122917932547

Comment

Thank you for the info. I could barely read the serial number and found about the same info as you did. The rebuild was about $500 and took 6 months, i should check into other motor rebuild shops maybe or see if the Oriental motor would work. Thank You again.

Comment

Call Innovative and talk to John Jameson, he has always been very helpful to me. I don't think he'll try to talk you into buying a new unit unless that's the best option. -- Johnp

Comment

There's a close up of the motors on the newer one. Not sure if it helps.

Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
          Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
          Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
          Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
          Working...
          X