Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plug cutting bit help

Posting this for a friend, needs to know how to setup his "very old" drill press to use this bit.
    Attached Files
    you know we don't allow managers back here....

With the clamp style jig i would set the ball he is going to be cutting down on the press. find a spot with out logos or writing and clamp it down. pull the plug cutter down to the surface of the ball and look to see it setting even on ball surface (as much as possible). do a forward to back check and a left to right check by spinning the bit by hand around the ball to "center" the cutter.
    Also with this style cutter there is a set screw that holds the blade in the housing. I have taken the screw loose and let it rest on the ball surface to even the cutter up. tighten when it is flush. Hope this helps a little

Comment

thanks
      you know we don't allow managers back here....

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
      seems like pms were not done in a long time
      and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...
      Working...
      X