Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Extractors

Hey All,
    We are looking to buy an oil extractor for our center. What product does everyone like the most. Detox, The Wave, the Revivor or is there something else?
    I was looking for an existing thread but could not find one.
    Thank for your opinion,
    John

I use the Revivor temp set at 120, no problems. Works really well, no complaints.
    Every Man Must Think Something, So I'll Think I Will Have Another Drink. W.C. Fields

Comment

I use the revivor also, set to 130 deg. Works perfect for 8 years allready. Easy money maker.
      We charge about $ 15,00 to extract the oil only and $ 22,50 to do an oil out and resurface.

Comment

I use the revivor also, never had any issues with it. Just remember to change out the pads.

Comment

Dang that is cheap... Get more for that combo bro! I get $40 for both...

Comment

Originally posted by davesproshop View Post
            Dang that is cheap... Get more for that combo bro! I get $40 for both...
            YES............^^^^^^^^^^^^^^AT LEAST THAT MUCH FOR SURE !!!!

Comment

Is anybody using the Detox? That thing looks cool.

Comment

We got one this summer. Works great. In the past I had used a cheap set of ovens. People can really see the results in the shop if you don't change the water, and on the lanes as well. I really like it, although sometimes the high pitch can bug some people.

Comment

Thanks for the input. That thing looks legit.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                  seems like pms were not done in a long time
                  and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                  Working...
                  X