Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full roller track issues

I have a left handed full roller whose track has recently migrated through the finger holes. This is consistent with all of his equipment. The old track was a bit on the high side but was missing the middle finger hole by a good 1/2 in. He is bowling great but tearing up finger holes feverishly. Can a simple drilling adjustment help? Or is this simply a hand position issue?
    If it's broke it will work great.... until you stop watching it.

If the diagnosis for him being a full roller is still correct and his equipment is still layed our full roller ( traditional pin to the right of his thumb in this case) then something has changed either his release is different or his axis tilt is now not full roller based. try having him throw a ball not layed out full roller and see if the track flares are through the palm. He may have "fixed" his full roller type roll. also is he damaging rubber finger grips or his beveled holes?

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. I advised him to try out a conventionally drilled ball to see how it tracks. I may plug an old ball and drill it up for him and see how it tracks.
      His full rollers are chipping away the beveled holes and busting out the bridges.

Comment

is he dropping it on the bridge? i have never seen a ball chip by just rolling over the holes before.

Comment

I think it's a hand position issue. I worked a little with a right hander this week that was tracking over both finger holes. He was using a lot of wrist cup and generating a ton of revs and uncontrollable hook. I had him eliminate the wrist cup and after a few throws his track moved to a medium semiroller position with a moderate amount of hook. He was very happy with the changes. I don't know if this is the problem with your leftie full roller, but it's something you can look for. In the case of a full roller he may actually need to add a little wrist cup. -- JohnP

Comment

I had a chance to drill up a "test" ball in conventional fashion. The results were a fairly high track but well clear of the thumb and finger holes. He must be coming over from the dark side. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MudMan1 View Post
              I had a chance to drill up a "test" ball in conventional fashion. The results were a fairly high track but well clear of the thumb and finger holes. He must be coming over from the dark side. LOL
              I'm having the same exact issue. When you say "conventional" do you mean a label type drill? (cg in the center and pin in the 10 oclock position?
              I DID UM THE SAME!!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
              seems like pms were not done in a long time
              and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
              Working...
              X