Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane Minder

Anybody else you the Lane Minder system in their centre?

We have a recurring problem with ours in that it sometimes will not reset properly and the red warning lights on the transmitter and receiver units will constantly flash and not return to steady state.

We have been told it could be a voltage issue but this has been checked and the power supply is more than enough.

Both transmitters and receivers are perfectly in line. You can sometimes get the first alarm to go off whilst it's still in it's flashing state, so in theory shouldn't be ready to go off. The pinsetters will then shut off when second beam is broken but when you then reset at the Control box on front desk it then returns to the flashing state.

If anyone has had similar problems I'd love to know what you did to resolve the issue.

Thsnks

Have you been in touch with anyone from Cybernetic about it yet?
    "Party on dude!"

Comment

Originally posted by Presh View Post
      Have you been in touch with anyone from Cybernetic about it yet?
      Yes. They have come back to me with a fine tuning adjustment for the voltage so going to try that.

Thanks.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
      seems like pms were not done in a long time
      and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
      Working...
      X