Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane Minder

Anybody else you the Lane Minder system in their centre?

We have a recurring problem with ours in that it sometimes will not reset properly and the red warning lights on the transmitter and receiver units will constantly flash and not return to steady state.

We have been told it could be a voltage issue but this has been checked and the power supply is more than enough.

Both transmitters and receivers are perfectly in line. You can sometimes get the first alarm to go off whilst it's still in it's flashing state, so in theory shouldn't be ready to go off. The pinsetters will then shut off when second beam is broken but when you then reset at the Control box on front desk it then returns to the flashing state.

If anyone has had similar problems I'd love to know what you did to resolve the issue.

Thsnks

Have you been in touch with anyone from Cybernetic about it yet?
    "Party on dude!"

Comment

Originally posted by Presh View Post
      Have you been in touch with anyone from Cybernetic about it yet?
      Yes. They have come back to me with a fine tuning adjustment for the voltage so going to try that.

Thanks.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
      I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
      Working...
      X