Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for safety cut-off systems

I'm looking for any information I can get on installing a system that will automatically shut down a pinsetting machine when it detects a person (customer) in an area they shouldn't be. Anything like features, price, contact information, schematics, etc would be wonderful. Hoping to find a complete system available, but I'm not against constructing one myself.

From memory, there is a system package named "lane Minder" not sure if still around.

Comment

http://www.cybernetic.com.au/product_laneminder.html

Comment

I prefer barbwire and boobytraps...
        "Don't expect too much and you'll never be let down..."

Comment

Originally posted by RonInFla View Post
          I prefer barbwire and boobytraps...
          No guard dogs?.......

Comment

Originally posted by Headpin View Post

No guard dogs?.......
            No...They tend to pee on everything...
            "Don't expect too much and you'll never be let down..."

Comment

Lane Minder is set up to protect from someone walking down the lane and flashes a light and beeps at the front counter
              Machine minder shuts the pair of Machines down if someone enters the front of the Machine
              http://www.cybernetic.com.au/product_machineminder.html

Comment

Cybernetics (Tenpintec) the same company who make the lane minder make a product called the "Machine Minder" its a very similar concept to the lane minder but has a transmitter on the mask leg and a reflector on the other leg, if the beam is broken it cuts power to the machine. With my XLi's they are wired in through my chassis E-Stops.
                AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

After the post that I just put up, it reminded me that when we first installed 82-70s at our centre in 1977 we had no idea how to adjust the machines correctly and were getting pins in tables and this created problems with cups etc breaking. To "fix" this problem we fitted a micro switch to the front brackets on the bin assembly that slide up on the fixed pins so that if the bin assy lifted due to a pin standing in the table the machine would turn off. Also have a look at the QAMF site for the European standard guarding system.
                  Regards,

Len.

Comment

I put a infrared sensor across the lanes in a home so a passing child would shut off machine [s].
                    i think it waa $30.
                    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

This works well. sgun C.jpg
                      Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                      seems like pms were not done in a long time
                      and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                      Working...
                      X