Adspeed Classic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegel lane machine lowering

Is there a video somewhere or could someone post one, of the Kegel lane machine lower bracket, kit, etc??? Or has anyone built there own?? Just got a new flex on 8/18 and it is heavy as sin, not very practical and my opinion, but I'm stuck with it.

http://www.kegel.net/lane-machine-lift/
    It is wiser to find out than suppose.--Mark Twain

Comment

I have a Flex also and I have to agree with you. One of the problems is the position of the lift handles. It's hard to lift with your knees and must rely on lifting with your back . I rigged my own winch mounted above the dropped ceiling onto metal beam, Would gladly send you pictures if you are interested.

Comment

We built one. Electric winch we had mounted to the wall. I can't post pics on here, always says wrong resolution, but i can add an album on my facebook.
        Charley
        82-70's SS Chassis Omega-Tek w/expanders
        2009 Qubica scoring 3QT's and 6 box.

Comment

Adspeed Classic

Collapse

"Tablejam changes a distributor belt"

My first video upload in awhile.

I thought it would be fun to see me changing a distributor belt.

This machine had a waffle belt on it but started having...

Auto OOR..

Didn't think I'd ever like these. Now, especially in a FEC, they are one of my favorite mods. Here are the ones I made for our center. Hooks were made from stock from my scrap...

Pit Board Rubbers

Years ago, got tired of these damn things falling off. Here's my fix. Never come loose again....

4:1 replacement

Swapped out 4:1 assembly today due to oil leak. Was surprised by the amount of sediment in the box. Looked and felt like gritty mud.
        You can see the trail that the leaking...

Scissor stud tool.

Not sure if they make a special wrench to hold the stud for the scissors, but my dad got tired of fighting with it and made this wrench. He cut down a 15/16 wrench, grinded the...
        Working...
        X