Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegel lane machine lowering

Is there a video somewhere or could someone post one, of the Kegel lane machine lower bracket, kit, etc??? Or has anyone built there own?? Just got a new flex on 8/18 and it is heavy as sin, not very practical and my opinion, but I'm stuck with it.

http://www.kegel.net/lane-machine-lift/
    It is wiser to find out than suppose.--Mark Twain

Comment

I have a Flex also and I have to agree with you. One of the problems is the position of the lift handles. It's hard to lift with your knees and must rely on lifting with your back . I rigged my own winch mounted above the dropped ceiling onto metal beam, Would gladly send you pictures if you are interested.

Comment

We built one. Electric winch we had mounted to the wall. I can't post pics on here, always says wrong resolution, but i can add an album on my facebook.
        Charley
        82-70's SS Chassis Omega-Tek w/expanders
        2009 Qubica scoring 3QT's and 6 box.

Comment

Originally posted by Stripperbolt View Post
          I was disappointed they didn't come up with one for the Flex...
          "Don't expect too much and you'll never be let down..."

Comment

Originally posted by RonInFla View Post

I was disappointed they didn't come up with one for the Flex...
            It's used with the Flex too...or do you mean a motorized hoist?
            Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
            Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
            Walker B, Sanction Standard & Original K
            Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Charley

Comment

that's a nice set up you got there lancer

Comment

Thanks, my boss is good friends with a guy that owns a fab shop. He made a nice enclosure for it. My back gets mad at me when i bend and lift so it's a big help.
                  Charley

Comment

Originally posted by sideburn_sid View Post
                    I have a Flex also and I have to agree with you. One of the problems is the position of the lift handles. It's hard to lift with your knees and must rely on lifting with your back.
                    This.

Phoenix-S? No problem. Flip the handles out, get your feet underneath, lift with your legs. Walker, not so much.

Comment

I just tell my guys to lift it like youre gonna "power clean" it

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jet Back, A2 - Warning Signs

After a post about electrical box orientation, I went into a "Marking Frenzy". Most of these displayed were already on, (on front and rear of machine), but added several...

Brunswick/Kegel tongs...

Just noticed that Brunswick and Kegel tongs are different where you line them up for timing has anyone noticed this am I missing something?...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick Selenium Rectifier "A's"

With the help of James and exMech, I converted my old Jet Back rectifiers to a Silicon Bridge Rectifier. Most of my old ones were 60 years old. The magnetic clutches were changed...

"Tablejam changes a distributor belt"

My first video upload in awhile.

I thought it would be fun to see me changing a distributor belt.

This machine had a waffle belt on it but started having...

Auto OOR..

Didn't think I'd ever like these. Now, especially in a FEC, they are one of my favorite mods. Here are the ones I made for our center. Hooks were made from stock from my scrap...
                      Working...
                      X