Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frames and beginnings

Hello everyone! So I'm FINALLY starting to build my lane after years and years of being on here and seeing everyone's awesome lanes! What I need though is some reference pictures of your guy's frames, your beginning stages of your lanes so I can get an idea of how I should build mine. I went back and saved a few of UltimateAndys from a while while back but I'd love to see more if at all possible just so I have a better idea of how to go about it!

Thanks,
    Chip

I don't have any pictures to show unfortunately. I will try and draw something up for reference later though. I will post here.

Comment

Sure that would be great! That would help me tremendously

Comment

This shows the end detail of my lane. I went with cheap lumber for the prototype, so it's not the prettiest. Click image for larger version

Name:	lane end.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	523.8 KB
ID:	1080104

Comment

Here's the underside details Click image for larger version

Name:	bottom detail.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	438.5 KB
ID:	1080106

Comment

Adsense Classic 2