Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto pinsetter scale model

does anyone know of any maker of a auto pinsetter scale model? working, battery operated, non working, manually working separate stages/ as in setting table, rake, pin storage, distributor, ball return, pit? all of which can be operated independently for realism? I have seen various builders projects on YOUTUBE. everything from LEGO to 1/2 scale uniquely designed machines. 100% working in auto mode! some with auto scoring and very realistic masking unit. much talent there. a simple scale model of setter sitting on a pin deck with side boards to look at and/or play with is what I am after. if there is anyone here willing to build one in small scale, probably 1/4 or less that would be fantastic. just send details to my email. thanks.

I once saw a mini-AMF machine (even had the mini distributor) that was used with a cue ball and pool stick.
    That video should be on youtube somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Wookie8662 View Post
      I once saw a mini-AMF machine (even had the mini distributor) that was used with a cue ball and pool stick.
      That video should be on youtube somewhere.
      I've never seen that one. Would really like to though if someone finds it.

Comment

I think I saw this some 10 years ago or so on youtube. I found this clip, it's not the greatest. But I do remember seeing more detailed videos that showed some of the inner workings of the machine. I think it was 1/3 scale. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B0SdGCUFhg And this may not be the same machine. I seem to remember Qubica in the name or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by dhudach View Post
          I think I saw this some 10 years ago or so on youtube. I found this clip, it's not the greatest. But I do remember seeing more detailed videos that showed some of the inner workings of the machine. I think it was 1/3 scale. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B0SdGCUFhg And this may not be the same machine. I seem to remember Qubica in the name or something like that.
          That is a Q-bowling lane. Made by a Korean company I believe. Not sure if they're still produced.

Comment

Yes, I think that's it, Q. As I recall from seeing the videos years ago, it did look a lot like the AMF machines. Way back in 1979 or 1980 when I first started to tinker with my original 1/3 scale lane, a friend suggested that it might be cool to use it with billiard balls and a cue stick. Well, I never really liked that idea. To me, bowling was bowling and I wanted my lane to replicate real bowling. I have never wavered from that idea!!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
            Working...
            X