Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mini bowling lane

Here is a shot of my mini bowling lane. It took 10 days to build/ 16 hour days, 2 guys. It has a semi-automatic pinsetter which makes the game move much faster!
    Attached Files
    --- SteveJT66

82/70's,kickers,Kegel Kustodian

Re: My Mini bowling lane

Awesome! I just saw your vids and subbed to you on youtube just the other night! I hadn't seen your lane before, it's VERY nice! You will fit in very well here, there's many mini enthusiasts here on BT glad to have you aboard!
    My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rep2369

Comment

Thanks Rep! It was fun to build and something I always wanted since I was 10. I saw Chad's alley on his website which is, basementbowling.com.
      We e-mailed for a couple months and he gave me the idea. I took down part of a wall in my basement to be able to make it as long as it is. Also have a traffic signal collection, and have to get some of them moved to a new place in the basement now.
      --- SteveJT66

Comment

Oh wow, I totally missed this post. Very cool stuff, I'm subbed to Chad on YT as well (I love all the mini-lane projects!). I also for some reason have always been fascinated by traffic lights ever since I was a kid. Don't have any but it was something I always wanted to get into. It seems there's a sizable community out there!
        My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rep2369

Comment

Very cool! I always love seeing these mini lanes in action. Love the pinsetter.
          Tony Strublic, Center Bowl, The Bowling Store Pro Shop
          A/2's w/QAMF BES & MMS

Comment

Where are the vids on YouTube?
            Space is the Place!

Comment

Yes Rep, There is a large community out there who collect traffic lights. It's fun!
              Planet Rob, they are under "basement bowling Mapleridge Lane" and all three should come up...
              --- SteveJT66

Comment

Cool and thanks. I'll check them out!
                Space is the Place!

Comment

Hi guys!

My Mini Bowling was made by Diamond Duramid. It is 1/6th scale, and the pins are 2 1/2 inches tall. That's 2 in = 1 ft. I modified it a bit. I cut 2 liter bottle tops and glued them to a cardboard "Moving Deck" and added a Carrom cue. This is it here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	My Mini Bowling.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	884854 Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini Lane.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	167.5 KB
ID:	884855 Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini Bowling Pinsetter.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	884856 Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini Bowling Color Pins.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	884857 Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini Bowling Red Crowns.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	884858

I still have the pins, but lost the lane in a house foreclosure. I had 24 hours to get out...

I'm in the process now of building a new twin-lane with scale model (1/6th) 8270, A-2 and a GSX, all of which will be interchangeable...

Doug

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                  seems like pms were not done in a long time
                  and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                  Working...
                  X