Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mini bowling lane

Here is a shot of my mini bowling lane. It took 10 days to build/ 16 hour days, 2 guys. It has a semi-automatic pinsetter which makes the game move much faster!
    Attached Files
    --- SteveJT66

82/70's,kickers,Kegel Kustodian

Re: My Mini bowling lane

Awesome! I just saw your vids and subbed to you on youtube just the other night! I hadn't seen your lane before, it's VERY nice! You will fit in very well here, there's many mini enthusiasts here on BT glad to have you aboard!
    My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rep2369

Comment

Thanks Rep! It was fun to build and something I always wanted since I was 10. I saw Chad's alley on his website which is, basementbowling.com.
      We e-mailed for a couple months and he gave me the idea. I took down part of a wall in my basement to be able to make it as long as it is. Also have a traffic signal collection, and have to get some of them moved to a new place in the basement now.
      --- SteveJT66

Comment

Oh wow, I totally missed this post. Very cool stuff, I'm subbed to Chad on YT as well (I love all the mini-lane projects!). I also for some reason have always been fascinated by traffic lights ever since I was a kid. Don't have any but it was something I always wanted to get into. It seems there's a sizable community out there!
        My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rep2369

Comment

Very cool! I always love seeing these mini lanes in action. Love the pinsetter.
          Tony Strublic, Center Bowl, The Bowling Store Pro Shop
          A/2's w/QAMF BES & MMS

Comment

Where are the vids on YouTube?
            Space is the Place!

Comment

Yes Rep, There is a large community out there who collect traffic lights. It's fun!
              Planet Rob, they are under "basement bowling Mapleridge Lane" and all three should come up...
              --- SteveJT66

Comment

Cool and thanks. I'll check them out!
                Space is the Place!

Comment

Hi guys!

My Mini Bowling was made by Diamond Duramid. It is 1/6th scale, and the pins are 2 1/2 inches tall. That's 2 in = 1 ft. I modified it a bit. I cut 2 liter bottle tops and glued them to a cardboard "Moving Deck" and added a Carrom cue. This is it here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	My Mini Bowling.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	884854 Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini Lane.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	167.5 KB
ID:	884855 Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini Bowling Pinsetter.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	884856 Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini Bowling Color Pins.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	884857 Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini Bowling Red Crowns.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	884858

I still have the pins, but lost the lane in a house foreclosure. I had 24 hours to get out...

I'm in the process now of building a new twin-lane with scale model (1/6th) 8270, A-2 and a GSX, all of which will be interchangeable...

Doug

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
                  I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
                  Working...
                  X