Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half scale Brunswick B-10 pinsetter

Hey folks,

I just found on YouTube that someone makes a Brunswick type B-10 pinsetter 1/2 scale. It is really cool!! Here is a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJriPRs51EI

Check it out. I wonder how much they cost? And if they are easy to install on an existing lane?
    Anyone interested in getting one? I asked on one of the videos where he got it from, awaiting a reply....
    --- SteveJT66

82/70's,kickers,Kegel Kustodian

Re: Half scale Brunswick B-10 pinsetter

Interesting. I'll have to check it out when I get home from work. I wonder if he is going to manufacture them. I wonder about patent infringements, etc. It should be interesting.

Comment

I don't think there would be any patent infringements since Brunswick no longer makes them anymore. Also I think patents expire after 20 years??
      --- SteveJT66

Comment

Very nice and professionally built.

Comment

Yes, I'll have to inquire about one....just incase mine wears out!!
          --- SteveJT66

Comment

I'm still pressing on with mine. I'm more driven to design and build a pinsetter than having an existing one. For many years I have had ideas of making one that incorporates many of my own designs and can be built in stages.

Comment

Cool!! Anytime u want to share pics of what you are doing, just e-mail me..... at : [email protected]

I always welcome pics of these projects!!!
              --- SteveJT66

Comment

Will do !!!

Thanks,
                Dave

Comment

Damn! That thing looks like the one I designed using rods on the pincups to tip into place, except my pinsetter has a motor to lower and raise the deck, I wonder how much he wants for one of those.
                  Nate Jackson

Comment

cool, send some pics of your setter when you get a chance, would love to see how you designed yours? do your cups tilt, and how do they release and get back to original positions?
                    --- SteveJT66

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse