Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello.

Any plans to release the schematics for aruino and open LCS anytime soon? would love to look at it

Comment

Originally posted by Bogen View Post
      Hello.

Any plans to release the schematics for aruino and open LCS anytime soon? would love to look at it
      Absolutely! The schematic of the arduino is hard set, and you can use anything like an Arduino UNO. There was no modifications to the microprocessor. I'll go ahead and upload the C code that runs on it and draw up a schematic of the IR sensors. Most of the components are dirt cheap!

-- Jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by Compy View Post
        Absolutely! The schematic of the arduino is hard set, and you can use anything like an Arduino UNO. There was no modifications to the microprocessor. I'll go ahead and upload the C code that runs on it and draw up a schematic of the IR sensors. Most of the components are dirt cheap!

-- Jimmy
        Jimmy,

This will help me too!!! I am going to go with IR for triggering the cycle, so any info you provide on dirt cheap sensors will be great. Good news is I still have an Arduino board sitting here ready to go.

Comment

Hey Compy, my son and I are trying to access your great program but your domain is unreachable. Are you still up? I read that once you have a DNS issue and wondered if that might be the case here.

Comment

Sorry for bumping but I would like to see your program too. Is your website running fine?

Comment

The link is not working and i have yet to find OpenScore with multiple Google searches. If there's a way I can get the source code, I would like to add functionality. One post from BowlTech or YouTube mentioned that this was written in C#? I have a halfscale lane and manual pinsetter i built and would be great to have the added automatic scoring.

Comment

http://www.osbowling.com link goes to CartHero. Is this no longer an active site? Still trying to reach out to you for getting the source code and getting it working for my own lane. Thanks

Comment

I am getting ready to start my new lane and would like the openscore 2.0. Anyone have a copy they could host for download. Thanks

Comment

Where can we find info on OpenLCS ?

Comment

This looks like it could be the software repository: https://github.com/Compy/OpenScore

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
                      Working...
                      X