Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello.

Any plans to release the schematics for aruino and open LCS anytime soon? would love to look at it

Comment

Originally posted by Bogen View Post
      Hello.

Any plans to release the schematics for aruino and open LCS anytime soon? would love to look at it
      Absolutely! The schematic of the arduino is hard set, and you can use anything like an Arduino UNO. There was no modifications to the microprocessor. I'll go ahead and upload the C code that runs on it and draw up a schematic of the IR sensors. Most of the components are dirt cheap!

-- Jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by Compy View Post
        Absolutely! The schematic of the arduino is hard set, and you can use anything like an Arduino UNO. There was no modifications to the microprocessor. I'll go ahead and upload the C code that runs on it and draw up a schematic of the IR sensors. Most of the components are dirt cheap!

-- Jimmy
        Jimmy,

This will help me too!!! I am going to go with IR for triggering the cycle, so any info you provide on dirt cheap sensors will be great. Good news is I still have an Arduino board sitting here ready to go.

Comment

Hey Compy, my son and I are trying to access your great program but your domain is unreachable. Are you still up? I read that once you have a DNS issue and wondered if that might be the case here.

Comment

Sorry for bumping but I would like to see your program too. Is your website running fine?

Comment

The link is not working and i have yet to find OpenScore with multiple Google searches. If there's a way I can get the source code, I would like to add functionality. One post from BowlTech or YouTube mentioned that this was written in C#? I have a halfscale lane and manual pinsetter i built and would be great to have the added automatic scoring.

Comment

http://www.osbowling.com link goes to CartHero. Is this no longer an active site? Still trying to reach out to you for getting the source code and getting it working for my own lane. Thanks

Comment

I am getting ready to start my new lane and would like the openscore 2.0. Anyone have a copy they could host for download. Thanks

Comment

Where can we find info on OpenLCS ?

Comment

This looks like it could be the software repository: https://github.com/Compy/OpenScore

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Compy
                        Happy New Year
                        Compy
                        Happy new year small scale bowl-techies!

2013 has been a good year. It just reminds me of how many friends I have made on here over the years. OpenScore 2 (OS2) is...
                        01-01-2014, 08:50 AM
                      • vinito
                        New here (Hi) and question about "Open Score"
                        vinito
                        Hi. I'm new to the forum and have been kind of warming up ideas for building a 1/2 scale game over the next few years.
                        I am a machinist by trade and tinker with electronics...
                        12-29-2013, 06:34 PM
                      • Compy
                        OpenScore 1.0 Beta Released
                        Compy
                        Hey folks,

Many of you have waited patiently and I have decided to turn out a release of the OpenScore beta software. Keep in mind that this codebase is still in...
                        07-07-2012, 07:26 PM
                      • Kanga (James)
                        LCARS
                        Kanga (James)
                        For those of you that like Star Trek TNG, Voyager, sci-fi in general or are on a mission from the future, under cover and are following the temporal prime directive, you would...
                        04-08-2012, 09:38 AM
                      • Stevejt66
                        Open Score issues??
                        Stevejt66
                        Hey Gang,
                        For those who are using Open Score for their lanes, are any of you running accross some issues here and there? I'm trying to see if some of the glitches I notice...
                        01-26-2013, 10:22 AM

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...
                      Working...
                      X