• Show
Clear All

• NEW MINI PINS ARE HERE

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pins.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	1068729

Click image for larger version  Name:	mini pins2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	91.5 KB ID:	889297

Hello everyone,
    I finally have my first case of mini pins, they arrived at my house today 9/17/16 at 10am. They are a brand new design. Drum roll please!

Click image for larger version  Name:	mini pins1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	90.6 KB ID:	889296
    WHY are they on there side? I have tried rotating the images, I have tried taking them wide and they still show up wrong? I even tried to post using explore and no luck? Very strange.

So what do you think?
    Last edited by brokenpin; 09-17-2016, 11:26 AM.

Some photos using a real camera instead of the phone.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3726.JPG
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	885775Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3727.JPG
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	885776

So what do you think of the new mini pins?

Comment

These are awesome! Love the flames on the neck. What's the weight on these guys?

Comment

Look great!!!

Comment

They should be the same weight as the Linds pins. I should have my whole order in early to mid Oct.
          And thanks Coasterp.

So should they stay with the flame crown or go with 2 red strips?

Originally posted by coasterp View Post
          Look great!!!

Comment

Is there a scale you used (IE 1/3), or a size to fit pinsetting equipment?
            This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Originally posted by brokenpin View Post

So should they stay with the flame crown or go with 2 red strips?
              I'm more of a traditionalist, so I would prefer stripes if it were an option. I'll be buying some either way though.

Comment

Very nice pins. I'm for stripes, all the way. It's definitively traditional and something I am used to seeing. In addition, it would be easier to mix with the Linds/ Windsome pins that some of us already have.
                If it can't be fixed with a hammer, try a bowling pin! They're heavier and more surface area for whacking!

Comment

Hello Ted,
                  The mini pins are half scale in size. I don't think they are half scale by weight, neither were the linds pins.

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                  Is there a scale you used (IE 1/3), or a size to fit pinsetting equipment?

Comment

The dream was to put red crowns on the pins but I could not get Brunswick to go along with the idea. I am leaning toward Red stripes, as the flames are not uniform as a crown is. I thought about a red strip and a black strip like the old Vulcan bowling pin had but doing 2 color makes the cost per pin to high.

Now you know you can't mix brands of pins LOL. My first order is 50 cases if I sell them off quickly I will make a new order with stripes.
                    Your thoughts?

Comment

I'm a traditionalist with the stripes on the neck. At this point, I shouldn't be choosy. Any idea on price per set.

Comment

Look great! Definitely a traditionalist here as well and would prefer stripes if we cant get the crown =(. Either way count me in for a few sets as I have re-installed my scaled lane in our new house!!

Comment

Originally posted by brokenpin View Post
                          Now you know you can't mix brands of pins LOL. My first order is 50 cases if I sell them off quickly I will make a new order with stripes.
                          Your thoughts?
                          Well, let's say that I won't. Before the AMBC comes over for the inspection I will switch them out for all the same pins, just don't tell anyone

BTW, I am for both stripes red.
                          If it can't be fixed with a hammer, try a bowling pin! They're heavier and more surface area for whacking!

Comment

Pins look great!!! For now, I will take two sets of the wavy crowns just for something different!!!
                            --- SteveJT66

82/70's,kickers,Kegel Kustodian

Comment

Hi guys! Glad to see the pins finally arrived. I will be ordering a set (or two) despite my bowling lane project being put on hold to make room on the schedule for designing and building new props for my Halloween yard haunt.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                              seems like pms were not done in a long time
                              and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                              Working...
                              X