Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCalTom 1940 - 2016

I just heard some disturbing news on Facebook and not sure if it's correct. Is SoCalTom OK?
    I've had enough of hope & chains.

Just saw the same thing and he as not been on since the 2nd of December.

What a shame

Mike

This was sent out by Ed Fox
    Click image for larger version

Name:	socalTom.png
Views:	2
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	1067975Click image for larger version

Name:	socalTom.png
Views:	2
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	1067976
    Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

I also just saw that on Facebook. Very sad.
      let me be myself

Comment

R.I.P Tom & his wife. 73 & see you again some day.

Comment

That's so terrible... My thoughts are with his family.

We will miss him dearly.
          Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
          Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
          Walker B, Sanction Standard & Original K
          Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Such a classy guy, I'm sad

Comment

Candace is his daughter, she has responded to some posts. If you are on facebook you can go by Thomas Adams facebook page and pay your respects.

Mike

Mike Wilson
              Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

Thank you for the link to his FB page, Mike. I pretty much suck at FB. Such a sad tragedy.

Comment

Wow. I don't know what to say. RIP SoCalTom. You're be missed.

Comment

OMG , I'm truly heartbroken my family has had the wonderful opportunity a few times to meet them both and have dinner with them at Denny's. They are both truly beautiful people with beautiful soles. I will truly miss them both very much.
                    AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

I am saddened by this news , Brett , myself & our kids have always gone to see Tom & Denise on our family trips, even when Brett and I went over for his bday we caught up with them. We had many great conversations over dinner, with Tom telling the kids his cool story's and many jokes they didn't get but laughed at anyways. Denise was a beautiful lady she loved seeing the kids. They will be greatly missed. Our hearts are heavy with sadness and pain.
                      I hope they find peace and live on together. We send our love to there families RIP T&D ❤️❤️❤️

Comment

Sooo sorry to hear. His comments and wisdom will be missed. Such a great guy.
                        Pain is the weakness leaving body
                        Courage is the other side of Fear
                        RICK

Comment

That is sad, especially after beating all his heart problems. May they rest in peace.
                          I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Heart sick as I had someone to talk to about this cancer. R.I.P. to both.

Comment

News travels slowly to those away from the biz. I was saddened to hear the news.
                              Fond memories of SoCal. Rest in Peace Sir Tom.

PinCup
                              We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                              seems like pms were not done in a long time
                              and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                              Working...
                              X