Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "WANG"

Chris, "Wang" Died Today in a motorcycle accident. My prayers go out to his family.

8270_Wang Southwyck Lanes, Toledo, Ohio

I don't think he was even thirty. Nice Person that Man.

He helped Alot of people, including making a few runs for me.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Re: "WANG"

my condolences to the family and freinds, and those of us who never actually met him but still counted him as a freind.

i think its safe for me to say that there is not a one of us here who wont miss him.

Comment

Chris was a great kid I just spoke to him this morning,he's helped me numerous times.It's sad that these things happen
      he's just a kid he and his girlfriend just bought their first house,I'd appriciate it if everyone could who knew Chris would say a prayer for he and his family.

Comment

Very sad news,

My condolences to the family and freinds.

Bruno.
        82/30' S and me, it is a long story

Comment

very sad news it is never good when this happens.

I have had to deliver those messages and hate them.

My condolences to his family and friends as well

Brian
          Isanti County Sheriffs office

Comment

If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

Jimmy, Queen, Steve, Chris, 8270_Wang Southwyck Lanes, Toledo, Ohio "WANG"

Comment

was he even 25?

way too young. i just <span style="font-style: italic">barely</span> turned 30. im still too young by at least another 300 or 400 decades.....

i wouldnt mind knowing some of the details if anybody can make them avaible.
                i lost my gpa in a motorcycle accident. like all to many motorcycle accidents it was a matter of "didnt even see him", in that case it also involved "didnt see the red light"....

i'd rather if nobody i knew or cared for rode a motorcycle, but if your gonna ride a motorcycle make sure you keep safety on the top of your list.

Comment

Very very sad to hear.

Condolences to all his family and friends.

RIP Wanger
                  http://www.youtube.com/androo300

Comment

condollences from the other side of the pond, good people always die waay too young

Hopefully he is at Peace
                    Want your old pins collecting anywhere in the UK? email me on jezsmith@aol.com

Comment

very sad. prayers for his family.

billman
                      let me be myself

Comment

I am sad.

Chris was such a nice kid and passionate about bowling and working on pinspotters.

Chris just closed on a house in the last week. So many things were going well for him.

Please, if you own a motorcycle just sell it before these things happen.

We need to send flowers to the service.

If you want to donate let me know here asap.

I am in for $20 for the flower fund.

We have all lost a friend and one of the future techs of the year.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                              seems like pms were not done in a long time
                              and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                              Working...
                              X