• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Walters

We have lost Kevin Walters.

http://www.bowltech.com/forums/membe...0-Kevin-Landis

Sad

That's sad Jerry, any on how this happened? My condolences to his family....
    P.s. How old was he?
    AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Very sad...he was in his mid 40's.

One of his last posts back in 2011 was about an injury he sustained to his hand from a machine. I doubt that would have anything to do with it.

I've updated his profile.
      Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
      Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
      Walker B, Sanction Standard & Original K
      Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Very sad news so sorry to hear. May he rest in peace and all the best to his family!
        My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rep2369

Comment

Possibly a short illness by his friends on FB. No concrete info.

RIP

Comment

Very sad indeed

rest in peace brother!!!
            AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - SC/Dk Pulley Assembly

Found a bad left needle bearing in the Scissor / Deck Cable Assembly at the Rear Wall House. Needle Bearings are falling out and there is a pile of metal under it. Been 30+...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

Table support assembly

My night at part job all 32 lanes going of leagues no where to move. Table support assembly broke rod broke # 2 Cell and bent the heck out of wire channel. Changed the Cell,...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...
            Working...
            X