Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amf Advantage

Hi
    Does anyone know where i could get my hands on a user manual for the old amf advantage system. The league and tournament setup is mainly what i need.
    If someone could point me in the right direction i would be grateful can't seem to find anything online.

If QAMF still sells it, it can't be posted. Since it's not online, it would have to be scanned to be published as I don't think it was ever on any electronic media. Deb might have it on media. You can ask her direct.

http://www.bowltech.com/forums/member.php?1965-deb
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

i have one in australia ifit is the same and you get stuck let me know and i will work out a way to get to you.it is a full book that i got when i had adventage,neville

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse