Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double league in Vector plus league software

Hello,
    My name is Coulton and my center is trying to set up a doubles league for the summer. we have vector league as our software to keep track of the leagues. we know that we can set up the league to have one team per lane but as this league falls on one of our more popular nights we are trying to figure out if we can set it up so that there is two teams per lane instead. i have not seen anything in the vector software to do this easily. i know that we can manually change the names on the lanes and enter the scores by hand but i was hoping that there is an easier solution for our problem. if anyone knows of a way this can be accomplished it would be greatly appreciated.

I don't think so, I don't think BLS will do it either. The only program that I know of that will is the BTM from CDE. Bowling Tournament Manager is designed to put two or more doubles and singles on a pair. The only problem is that on the singles, the bowlers scores on the right lane do not get downloaded.
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Pins getting gouged

Has anyone ever had this problem of the pins getting gouged?
    I have one lane pair that is just chewing the pins up. There is nothing visibly sticking out on either lane...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
    Working...
    X