Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Available software for leagues PLUS help on as90 league info etc.

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Available software for leagues PLUS help on as90 league info etc.

Ok. Center has NOBODY to help with league info as entering, starting a new league and such. Cannot find anyone to assist. AS90c. Is it hard to learn??? What good/easy basic league cd's are out there w/o having to download to their site, like installing a disc program on a home laptop. I remember some of entering scores but not much. Seems like nobody wants to help the poor wife who has been stuck with bills, no weekday fall leagues (due to no onsite mechanic) but I CAN generate new ones that I am positive of since by just having me back there and bowlers knowing there is a real mechanic in house...they will come again. I have many leagues planned Thoughts?? Owner passed away & I do not want center to shut the doors !!!!!

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
seems like pms were not done in a long time
and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...
Working...
X