Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Prize Fund Carry-over

Anyone aware of a USBC rule that determines if a league is allowed to carry over prize fund from year to year or should ALL funds be paid out at end of league. Bowl.com was no help. My opinion is ALL funds should be paid out. Just trying to find USBC rule that backs this up.

We try to pay out all the money, I've seen leagues keep $20-50 and other amounts if the bank said they had to.

Comment

Most of the leagues I know of will keep a few dollars left over in the bank so its not a hassle to start a new account the next year.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
      56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
      2 Kustodian Walkers
      http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• fra
        league prize fund piggy bank money?
        fra
        at first i didnt get it thought it was stupid till last night of league when prize fund money was paid and explained on paper i think it was $700 or $800 dollars 10 team league...
        06-15-2011, 12:17 PM
      • jbaud
        New team to league, what do i do?
        jbaud
        There is a new team entering our league, which is currently only 7 teams but with them it would make 8, and that makes it a full league because i only have 8 lanes. This will...
        11-07-2011, 12:32 PM
      • Howard
        Church League
        Howard
        who has had any luck putting together a church fellowship league and what format and time of the year works best? We tried for one last year on Sunday night but no interest....
        07-17-2011, 08:19 PM
      • nighthawk
        is there a rule for this
        nighthawk
        Ladies league coming to the end next week but i just found this out.
        The season is split in half,one winner for each half but here comes the problem.
        Team "A"...
        03-29-2005, 02:17 AM
      • DOUBLE D
        Summer leagues
        DOUBLE D
        I would like some new ideas for summer leagues. Anybody with some ideas that have worked for them in the past please comment!...
        02-12-2010, 03:35 PM

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Pinsetter Procedures

Over the years I've compiled info in a 3-ring binder for quick reference. I decided to add a bunch to it and make one for a few of my friends including the rear-wall house. ...

Transformer Installation Instructions

Does anyone have the installation instructions for P/N: 12-862164-000 ?
      Working...
      X