Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Prize Fund Carry-over

Anyone aware of a USBC rule that determines if a league is allowed to carry over prize fund from year to year or should ALL funds be paid out at end of league. Bowl.com was no help. My opinion is ALL funds should be paid out. Just trying to find USBC rule that backs this up.

We try to pay out all the money, I've seen leagues keep $20-50 and other amounts if the bank said they had to.

Comment

Most of the leagues I know of will keep a few dollars left over in the bank so its not a hassle to start a new account the next year.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
      56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
      2 Kustodian Walkers
      http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick All - Bearing Life

In relation to the recent “B Shaft” failure, I thought I would throw this subject on the table for discussion. I remember when I attended a “Bearing Life” seminar long...

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - SC/Dk Pulley Assembly

Found a bad left needle bearing in the Scissor / Deck Cable Assembly at the Rear Wall House. Needle Bearings are falling out and there is a pile of metal under it. Been 30+...

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick B-10's Hollar House

Took a trip back in time to the classic “Hollar House”. The lanes went in in 1908. There was no ABC but according to the current operator, Tom, it became sanctioned when...

Table support assembly

My night at part job all 32 lanes going of leagues no where to move. Table support assembly broke rod broke # 2 Cell and bent the heck out of wire channel. Changed the Cell,...

Foul Light LED Mod

Here is a mod I came up with for a foul light unit. I was able to remove the old indicator light bulbs and replace them with ultra bright white LEDs. This should work for about...
      Working...
      X