Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grill dying

Wells in-counter grill. 24x18. One element is dead and the other one is on its last legs. This grill is in a custom cabinet with a lot of stainless steel. I would really like to get something that will drop in without major renovation.

The local equipment place says they can't find anything and a pushing to sell us a table top unit. This would require completely scrapping the existing installation and rebuilding it from the ground up.

What are the chances of just replacing the elements? I doubt if original replacements could be found but perhaps something close. Failing that how about a similar unit of the same dimensions.

Any leads?
    If you think my girlfriend can fight, you should see her box!

You can have heater elements made. Had it done for a food warmer and fog machine. Not expensive either.
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Where would you go to have such a thing done?
      If you think my girlfriend can fight, you should see her box!

Comment

I had them done through a local electrical supplier here in AU, but if you Google "custom heater elements" you get a lot of places.
        Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
        Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
        Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Elevator & Pits

All this work just to clean under the elevator !!??? LOL A friend is replacing a number of his elevators as the left hand triangle plate brackets are breaking. Rather than...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Ball Wheel Belt Question

A friend was looking at his ball wheel belt which stated it was 208" long, (Pic 1). He was pretty sure that it is a B205 belt which should be 205" long. The answer...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
        Working...
        X