Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grill dying

Wells in-counter grill. 24x18. One element is dead and the other one is on its last legs. This grill is in a custom cabinet with a lot of stainless steel. I would really like to get something that will drop in without major renovation.

The local equipment place says they can't find anything and a pushing to sell us a table top unit. This would require completely scrapping the existing installation and rebuilding it from the ground up.

What are the chances of just replacing the elements? I doubt if original replacements could be found but perhaps something close. Failing that how about a similar unit of the same dimensions.

Any leads?
    If you think my girlfriend can fight, you should see her box!

You can have heater elements made. Had it done for a food warmer and fog machine. Not expensive either.
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Where would you go to have such a thing done?
      If you think my girlfriend can fight, you should see her box!

Comment

I had them done through a local electrical supplier here in AU, but if you Google "custom heater elements" you get a lot of places.
        Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
        Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
        Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Upgraded Motor Contactor

Hey all. Just had a motor contactor go on one of our machines. I remember seeing new cube relays or solid state contactors we could replace them with. Anybody got a part number...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
        Working...
        X