Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re fill discount on fountain pop?

Does anyone offer discounts on fountian drinks to customers for doing a re-fill? We currently do not, but were thinking about offering this promotion to try and make a little more revenue in this easy area. If anyone has tried, or does, could you please chime in? We have some ideas, but if someone has had success, and could help start me at what price moved most product for them and so on. It would make this easy idea go better and faster. Thanks so much.

1.50 for 16 oz or 1.75 for 20 oz and 1.00 refills
    Sometimes we have to do stuff to get by....Just go back and do it right when the "by" has passed!!

Comment

Full price.

Comment

Every center is different, Some charge full price for refills, Some do refills at a discount because you don't sell the cup/lid/straw again. Just depends upon what you want to do, Or if you want to save paper product, Bottom line, You have to get the max you can get & still get the customers to buy, Soft drinks are probably your largest percentage profit margin of food & beverage in the center.

Comment

we knock .50 cents off and then charger tax on it aswell

Comment

For fountain - if you are not equipped with a gun - it is not sanitary to put once used cups against a valve actuator.

Comment

Originally posted by 8270king View Post
              For fountain - if you are not equipped with a gun - it is not sanitary to put once used cups against a valve actuator.
              Thanks for pointing that out! will pass that along. Thanks for adding to discussion everyone.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by 8270king View Post
                  To add to this, some places have laws regarding what containers can be used for refills on fountain drinks, if at all. Ran into this a few years ago here in WI at a convenience store chain that used to offer the "Big Honkin' Soda" that you could refill at a discount if you reused the original cup.

And, yeah... great point, Jerry. Never thought of that and the ick that's on the levers. Even if the soda is dispensed via a button on the face of the station, many places still have the actuator that's activated by pushing the cup against it for ice. Definitely gonna remember that the next time I dine in at Ronald's Supper Club and have to tap my own drink... eeeewwww...

Comment

Originally posted by Becker34 View Post
                    To add to this, some places have laws regarding what containers can be used for refills on fountain drinks, if at all. Ran into this a few years ago here in WI at a convenience store chain that used to offer the "Big Honkin' Soda" that you could refill at a discount if you reused the original cup.

And, yeah... great point, Jerry. Never thought of that and the ick that's on the levers. Even if the soda is dispensed via a button on the face of the station, many places still have the actuator that's activated by pushing the cup against it for ice. Definitely gonna remember that the next time I dine in at Ronald's Supper Club and have to tap my own drink... eeeewwww...
                    At one time we offered 25 cent refills on pop. The health inspector was here and told us we had to set the cup down and press the lever with our finger rather than press the lever with the cup.

We just ended all refills for customer safety.

As a reminder - do not throw the ice scoop in the ice - put a small plastic bowl in the ice for the scoop only - and do not scoop the ice with the cup

Comment

We charge half price of the size they ordered.

Comment

We charge 1/2 price also.

Comment

free refills here. cost of the drinks are 1.00 16oz 1.15 24oz and 1.25 32oz.

Comment

i get free soda. 1/2 price on food. just wish that discount went towards booze too :p
                            jsebeny1980@gmail.com | jsebeny <--YouTube | Cell: 309-275-2453

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                            seems like pms were not done in a long time
                            and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                            Working...
                            X