Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pin damage Xli edge.

All 20 pins show the same circle around the pinbelly. I can't find any pin pieces in the pinsetter. Anyone seen this before ?

Pins possibly hitting turret clutch would leave chips on top of the turret clutch. See Service Manual complaint 46 "Pins Damaged by Pinsetter". in troubleshooting section.

Comment

If this was a Brunswick machine it would be the pins tagging the spoons upon release. But I am pretty sure you have Amf machines, so look at the distributor when it sways from the 3 to 2 pin and see if the head pin is tagging the roller guide on the track assembly. You should see shavings in this area. Also check the pin wheel for burrs.

Comment

I would suspect a pincup would cause that type of damage. Also inspect the trip arm.
        If it can't be fixed with a hammer, try a bowling pin! They're heavier and more surface area for whacking!

Comment

Just to make sure : indeed the pinsetter is a QubicAMF Xli edge ---> no turret clutch and no pinwheel either. I will check the bin area.

Comment

oops sorry. Missed the AMF part. Saw the pin and I've seen it so many times I jumped the gun and assumed. You know what that means. Anyhow, won't happen again. Maybe.

Comment

Those damage scratches are caused by the shuttle straps. When pins are shuttled but not spotted they come back up in get scratched/dented by the sharp bottom edges of shuttle strap.
              We have rounded edges of 7/10 straps and moved forward other bin straps with Great Success.

Comment

we have the 90 xli, had a problem with cuts like that but were a little on an angle, found the problem was coming from one of the lacing pins were broke and bent up and if a pin would stall a little that lacing would catch the pin and cut it, took a long time to find the problem, good luck, hope this might help

Comment

i have same issue but my machines are gsx 2014

Comment

i think its hitting corner of metal bracket that pin shield is bolted to when pin comes down overflow shoot

Comment

Check teeth on distributor belt lacing also

Comment

The damage in the xli edge was caused by a broken bin strap at bin #6 that was cutting into the pin every time the shuttle moved. I also have the shuttle probably a little to much adjusted to the back, oops. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkplug View Post
                          i have same issue but my machines are gsx 2014
                          check to see if the bottom of your sweeps are missing the plastic capping on the bottom this will cause this wear on the pins
                          also check your overflow chutes sometimes when the pin comes down it will hit the top edge of the pin deflector

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
                          seems like pms were not done in a long time
                          and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
                          Working...
                          X