Adspeed Classic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pin damage Xli edge.

All 20 pins show the same circle around the pinbelly. I can't find any pin pieces in the pinsetter. Anyone seen this before ?

Pins possibly hitting turret clutch would leave chips on top of the turret clutch. See Service Manual complaint 46 "Pins Damaged by Pinsetter". in troubleshooting section.

Comment

If this was a Brunswick machine it would be the pins tagging the spoons upon release. But I am pretty sure you have Amf machines, so look at the distributor when it sways from the 3 to 2 pin and see if the head pin is tagging the roller guide on the track assembly. You should see shavings in this area. Also check the pin wheel for burrs.

Comment

I would suspect a pincup would cause that type of damage. Also inspect the trip arm.
        If it can't be fixed with a hammer, try a bowling pin! They're heavier and more surface area for whacking!

Comment

Just to make sure : indeed the pinsetter is a QubicAMF Xli edge ---> no turret clutch and no pinwheel either. I will check the bin area.

Comment

oops sorry. Missed the AMF part. Saw the pin and I've seen it so many times I jumped the gun and assumed. You know what that means. Anyhow, won't happen again. Maybe.

Comment

Those damage scratches are caused by the shuttle straps. When pins are shuttled but not spotted they come back up in get scratched/dented by the sharp bottom edges of shuttle strap.
              We have rounded edges of 7/10 straps and moved forward other bin straps with Great Success.

Comment

we have the 90 xli, had a problem with cuts like that but were a little on an angle, found the problem was coming from one of the lacing pins were broke and bent up and if a pin would stall a little that lacing would catch the pin and cut it, took a long time to find the problem, good luck, hope this might help

Comment

i have same issue but my machines are gsx 2014

Comment

i think its hitting corner of metal bracket that pin shield is bolted to when pin comes down overflow shoot

Comment

Check teeth on distributor belt lacing also

Comment

Adspeed Classic

Collapse

"Tablejam changes a distributor belt"

My first video upload in awhile.

I thought it would be fun to see me changing a distributor belt.

This machine had a waffle belt on it but started having...

Auto OOR..

Didn't think I'd ever like these. Now, especially in a FEC, they are one of my favorite mods. Here are the ones I made for our center. Hooks were made from stock from my scrap...

Pit Board Rubbers

Years ago, got tired of these damn things falling off. Here's my fix. Never come loose again....

4:1 replacement

Swapped out 4:1 assembly today due to oil leak. Was surprised by the amount of sediment in the box. Looked and felt like gritty mud.
                      You can see the trail that the leaking...

Scissor stud tool.

Not sure if they make a special wrench to hold the stud for the scissors, but my dad got tired of fighting with it and made this wrench. He cut down a 15/16 wrench, grinded the...
                      Working...
                      X