Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still trying to figure it out. Went away for a while but came back.

Comment

This looks like "Rotation Damage", especially with the marks going around the ball like they do. It is not hitting just one thing like a nail, cord or the y-switch. It is rotating as it is being damaged, the ball wheel, the accelerator, the ball lift ???
      Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

we have had "T" bars come loose from under the lane and work its way into subway where ball could hit , nasty damage, ball would hit it and knock it back under the lane bed and it would go away until it vibrated back into subway, something to check , last one to do this was under approach between foul line and ball return,

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Tails
          Ball Damage
          Tails
          Have a pair getting pretty constant ball damage, it won't happen for a week or two, then it will have three in one league setting . I've narrowed it down from trap door up through...
          07-27-2016, 07:34 PM
        • Sherlock
          Ball damage
          Sherlock
          Where would you suspect ball damage to be coming from when it only affects the holes in the ball? So far they have replaced all 4 C track liners and both ball lift wheels in the...
          02-01-2007, 10:51 PM
        • Tails
          Ball Damage
          Tails
          Have a pair having occasional ball damage, have looked everywhere I can think of and it will still happen every few days or so. (not same lane as last post)
          So far I have...
          10-18-2016, 03:37 AM
        • Larry
          ball damage???
          Larry
          I have a machine that damages ball only at the index finger. It looks like some thing gets right on the edge of hole and cuts into ball. It looks like taking a pointed tool and...
          06-14-2000, 03:31 PM
        • HAACK
          ball damage
          HAACK
          OK SAME OLD STORY BALL DAMAGE!

I'M GETTING GOUGE MARKS ON BALLS NOT THE SAME PAIR ALL OVER THE HOUSE. I DO NOT GET ANY OTHER DAMAGE JUST GOUGES 1/8" ISH WIDE...
          09-27-2001, 04:14 PM

Preventative Maintenance Brunswick A Jets A2 - Pin Light Conversion

Rear Wall House was having a big problem with the pin lights. The ends were pretty much worn out from the vibration so duct tape, electrical tape and jiggling the light would...

Detector Rod Adjustment

I am currently doing my first detector rod adjustment. The first thing the book tells you to do is adjust the gap between the oor controller and the blocking surface on the detector...

The New Brunswick NXT

Best Pinsetter on the market today

Distributor Repair Kit

Has anyone installed a dist. repair kit ? Wanted to know if its a fix to the problem or just a brunswick brand Band-Aid....

Preventative Maintenance - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Wiring Problems

Had to do a service call at a friend's center as he was out of town. Seems Accelerator on 5 & 6 had quit. Breaker, (which fed 3 pairs), had not tripped, ohm check on motor...
        Working...
        X