Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pin Damage

Has anyone had any markings on the pins similar to these? checked all pincups and guides, and just about everything else. It's quite a mystery. Happened one night in league, and hasn't happened again since? Any help would be much appreciated.

Originally posted by Pie22B3 View Post
    Has anyone had any markings on the pins similar to these? checked all pincups and guides, and just about everything else. It's quite a mystery. Happened one night in league, and hasn't happened again since? Any help would be much appreciated.
    First guess is that there was a screw (looking at the damage) that came out that night, raised hell, and then found a way to leave.

I'm not well-versed on AMF or Brunswick's post A/A-2 machines, so I don't know what kind of part that it would be from.

Hope you find out.

Comment

Those look like belt burns to me. Do you have a place on the machine where pins are getting caught or hesitating near an open belt? Maybe double stacking under the distributor.
      Hope this might help

Comment

I don't know if the carpet runs fast enough to burn the plastic coat but the ball lift belt does. I had a pin stuck in the ball door: Click image for larger version

Name:	20190218_181338.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	271.2 KB
ID:	1092260

Comment

Originally posted by Jermwar View Post
          Those look like belt burns to me. Do you have a place on the machine where pins are getting caught or hesitating near an open belt? Maybe double stacking under the distributor.
          Hope this might help
          My bad, for some reason I only looked at the last picture and commented, it looks more like a belt burn.

Comment

Likely pins hanging up under the cushion and getting damaged by the carpet.
            9th Amendment!

Comment

Originally posted by Pie22B3 View Post
              Check the rubber stand offs on the pin overflow chutes. When they go it allows pins to hit the pin deflector mounting bracket. Good chance the overflow socks will have a hole in them now too. We had some go and caused similar damage

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Oil in gutters

I have a Kustodian ion Lane machine. I have recently replaced the oil tip assembly and hose. Recently I have been noticing about every couple feet in the gutters I am getting...

C1 Pinout drawing

Finished the C1 drawing.

The base for this came from a drawing made by Felix dated 2006.

Thanks Felix.

If you see any...

CCD Processor Move by Masternut

These are pictures submitted by "MASTERNUT" of a project in his bowling center where he moved his CCD processor boards from the location on the capping to the curtain...
              Working...
              X