Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken synthetic pins

Has anyone seen a broken synthetic pins? this is a first for me.

That’s a new one. Seen that with wood ones not twisters though.
    Might want to get ahold of the company that makes the pin.
    * this space left blank intentionally *

Comment

Yep, had same thing happen to a couple twisters, went back to amflite II after 1 year , for us it was too many sliding pins , and bowlers didn"t like the way they sounded , not to mention 4,9 pocket hits

Comment

Some years back there was a user who was having the same issue. Posted some (what I thought were) funny videos of what would happen when the machines used the broken pins. His employer, however, didn't see the humor.

Comment

We got Twisters about a year ago and we've already had 2 full boxes get warrantied for this issue. We still aren't 100% sure, but it looks like the pins' bounce makes them hit the lower-rear cross brace (GS-X). So far Classic has been quick to warranty these broken pin and since it's only happened to 20 pins in one year out of a 900-pin order hasn't been bad.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Scruff
            Synthetic Pins
            by Scruff
            My centre is contemplating on getting a set of synthetic pins. We are leaning towards the Lane Dynamics pin. Is anyone currently using or had synthetic pins, what is their pin...
            05-28-2002, 06:14 AM
          • Larry
            synthetic pins
            by Larry
            I read that ABC is using a synthetic pin in the tournament. Does anyone out there use this pin? What is your reaction to this new pin?
            thanks Larry ...
            03-27-2001, 04:54 PM
            synthetic pins
            by Guest
            we have the new anvil lanes. we just recently got the new Twister synthetic pins. we have problems with a lot of out of ranges.is anyone else having this problem? If so have you...
            02-16-2000, 03:07 PM
          • the_blue_dragon
            Synthetic bowling pins
            by the_blue_dragon
            just want to know of anyone has tried these pins on a AMF pinspotter??
            and any thoughts??
            any good info is worth its weight in gold ...
            04-25-2008, 02:06 AM
          • kevin
            Offspot Pins - Synthetic Lanes
            by kevin
            What is available to help stop offspots that will last for awhile for Synthetic Lanes?
            The Pin Decks seem to be Clean.
            I'am Changing Lane cleaner for other reasons...
            04-11-2003, 11:45 PM

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Elevator & Pits

All this work just to clean under the elevator !!??? LOL A friend is replacing a number of his elevators as the left hand triangle plate brackets are breaking. Rather than...

Preventative Maintenance - A Jets A2 - Ball Wheel Belt Question

A friend was looking at his ball wheel belt which stated it was 208" long, (Pic 1). He was pretty sure that it is a B205 belt which should be 205" long. The answer...

MONITOR COLOR ISSUE!!

my appologies if Ive posted this in the wrong area, this is my second post on this site, Ive got a 10 lane center ( 5 pairs ) and on lanes 3&4, I am having a problem with...

Pin spot is off

I'm currently working at a 38 Lane center. Of those 38 lanes only a few are having this issue.

I'm currently trying to get all the lanes to have perfect pin spots...

Idler shaft

One of our lanes has a bad bearing assembly for the distributor pulley. The idler shaft that the pulleys sit on has been damaged where it sits on the bearing. I took the assembly...
          Working...
          X