Clear All

• Strange ball damage

Not my centre, so my information is limited

Click image for larger version

Name:	1517519_718169798245375_963001558362145648_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	888693

It was posted on a bowling facebook group, all that is known is that it is from an AMF machine.

Looks like a pin in subway causing ball to rock on return track and hit side wall of underground return
    For Sale, Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

Comment

Looks like belt burn. Looks like something scraped the ball instead of the ball scraping something
      Keep an eye on it see if it does it again

Comment

My guess was worn lower track rail covers, and ball is hitting metal uprail.

Pin in the underlane would cause more obvious issues to the centre with underlane ball jams.

Comment

With the undergrounds I had at the last center I worked at if the pin was not on the middle of the underground return it would damage all balls thrown and never cause return issues
          For Sale, Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

Comment

Looks like belt burn or ball return wheel burn up front to me.
            'Bring a roll of duct tape with ya' ... we'll get er' straightened out !

Comment

We've had slimer damage.theres a pin hung on the front roller.when the ball hits that pin there's no give causing what you are seeing.seal the gap between the front carpet roller and the tail plank.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

phoenix rebuild

phoenix lane machine we got from another of our centers
              seems like pms were not done in a long time
              and these are just some of the pics

Ball accelerator

Hello, would this crack in the accelerator motor cause an issue. It's brand new and have one on the way but, it won't be here until next week. I have a pair down due to the motor...

Testing Link Belting "PowerTwist Drive"

Recently got my hands onto some meters of these: http://www.fennerdrives.com/powertwi...Drive-A/13/4L/

At first let me tell you that they are pretty sturdy and very...

Ion buffer brush

Have Kegel ion model B. Noticed the buffer brush rubbing up against the felt that's attached to the oil transfer assembly (the "door" you open to fill the tanks). This...

Preventative Maintenace - Brunswick A, Jets, A2 - Slow Machine - Semi Creepy Speed

I really liked the slower speed of Masternut but decided to go a little faster, (the M2SC Conversion - Mickey Mouse Semi Creepy Conversion LOL). Looking at the video on the...
              Working...
              X